[pct-l] Pillow

David Lippke lippke.list at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:46:37 CDT 2011

The source for these dual compartment pillows, the ones Kevin mentioned and
a slightly smaller 0.6oz edition I'd spotted on the JacksRBetter site
appears to be Graham Medical Supply where I see you can buy a box of 50 of
any of these at prices ranging from $38 to $55 ---
http://www.grahammedical.com/Product/ProductGroup.aspx?plid=2&catid=39&pid=152(click
on the "buy now" to see prices and the dual compartment pillows).

Nobody needs 50 pillows but hearing that they wear out in a month and seeing
that they are pretty cheap makes me think of getting a box and handing out
the unneeded ones at KO.   I'm testing the smaller 10.5x14 ones now but
hadn't seen the dual compartment ones until your post.    They look good.

Thanks, David