[pct-l] Questions for Canadian Hikers

Michael Pinkus mikepinkus at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:44:34 CDT 2011

Hi Tony,I'm from Victoria, BC and thru hiking this year as well. I went to Canada Post and inquired about sending packages down and they said as long as everything was sealed, there was no problem with Customs. By sealed I mean food. I gave them a few Zip Codes to check on the delivery time and ExpressPost will get it anywhere on the trail in 5 days.  As for health insurance, I'm going with BCAA and it is costing me $258 for the 5 1/2 months. I won't be hiking that long but put and extra bit of time on just in case.
Hope this helps and see you on the trail
cheers,Mike