[pct-l] IDEAS on what stove to use when cooking for 4

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:48:50 CDT 2011

Point well taken Charles.  Even some couples split up at times, but I think
you're right in pointing out the double standard in the tone of our answers,
even if unintended.  Sorry, and thanks for not letting it slide.  Our
society is still in the process of opening up, and when a bias appears, it
needs to be outed.  I'm not in Boulder, been near San Francisco all my life,
and have marched in the PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
contingent of the Gay Day Parade a number of times.  I did not find the
trail to be homophobic and yet it slipped right by me.

So thanks, and welcome to all four of you.  Have the summer of your lives!

Shroomer