[pct-l] IDEAS on what stove to use when cooking for 4

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 16:31:53 CDT 2011

Shroomer wrote:

Our society is still in the process of opening up, and when a bias appears,
it needs to be outed.

Hey, there wasn't any double standard going on here, at least not from me.
My advice to anyone asking the question Charles asked would be the same
regardless whether you're a group of strangers who just met, or life-long
soul-mates, or all related by blood, or ten feet tall and painted orange.
Stuff happens on the trail, and the more people you have in a group, the
more opportunity there is for stuff to happen.  Being *able* to be
autonomous if necessary gives you more flexibility to deal with the
unexpected, period.  If someone asks how to cook for four people on the PCT,
I'm going to tell them to be flexible.  If you don't want flexibility, fine,
then don't worry about it.  But this has nothing to do with bias or
homophobia, for crying out loud.

Eric