[pct-l] First time multi-day hiking.

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 20:58:11 CDT 2011

>And just keep your eye out for them trail zombies.  OOOO, I didn't really mean to say that.  Put the eye back in!

Oh, and you know that one spring on that really long, dry stretch?  The only water source for 30 miles in either direction?  You know the half-rotten human arm sitting right in the middle of it?  That's mine.  I left it there just to freak everyone out.  If you could pick it up and mail it to me general delivery at Kennedy Meadows, that would be much appreciated.  I'd kind of like to put it back on before shambling into the Sierra. :-)  It might take me a while...being a zombie means super-low daily mileage.

-Nate the Trail Zombie
Newberg, OR