[pct-l] IDEAS on what stove to use when cooking for 4

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue May 3 15:47:23 CDT 2011

My husband and I each carry our own stoves, fuel, and food when backpacking together. I tried cooking for two, but found that it takes so much longer, and besides, we don't agree on food choices once we hit the trail.  He likes spicy complicated foods, and I gravitate toward simple comfort foods when hiking.

I can't imagine preparing food for four out there. I've seen the JetBoil used effectively for two, but never more than that.

L-Rod