[pct-l] Station fire detour

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Wed May 11 22:30:53 CDT 2011

As the PCTA web site states, the Station Fire detour is still in effect, but
it is a much shorter detour now and the places where you are allowed to camp
are restricted.  Additionally, because the Station Fire detour is now
shorter, the endangered frog detour that has been in place for several years
is back in effect.  See Half-mile's new detour map.

I-Beam