[pct-l] Lost sunglasses between Arrastre Trail Camp and Big Bear

heather briggs panthereye at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:09:56 CDT 2011

Hey, everyone. I lost my sunglasses somewhere between the Arrastre Trail
Camp and the Big Bear Lake Adventure Hostel. They are dark grey prescription
RayBans and should be in a darker grey hard case. The case is excessively
large (it fits the sunglasses and my regular glasses in it at the same
time). There is also a blue cleaning cloth in there. If anyone has seen them
or finds them, please contact me at 919-210-4164 or shoot me an email. I'd
really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

--
--Heather aka T-Rex