[pct-l] Gear Sale

neil p. neildpetersen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 02:54:10 CDT 2011

Hey folks, I am moving and have several pieces of gear for sale. I will
include shipping in all prices and will accept the best offer. Thanks -
Queso

-10lb box of dehydrated vegetarian black bean soup mix (I use just like
re-fried beans) =   $40
-10lb box of dehydrated vegetarian split pea soup mix =   $40
-Gossamer Gear light speed 4 trekking poles (pair), used but still in good
shape. one pole the bottom half is brand new =  $120
-ULA one size fits all pack cover (orange) =  $20
-Steripen classic, used but still in good shape with case =  $45