[pct-l] Day pack recommendation?

Jason Minamora jminamora at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:22:23 CST 2011

Hi All,

Unforseen circumstances (read: snow) and an inchoate plan bagged my
2011 PCT aspirations. But hopefully not this year!

Would anyone happen to know of a good day pack that can be used for,
say, an adventure in the local mountains? Ideally something that has
some capacity, as I drink like a fish and easily go through 3 L of
water in less than 10 mi.
The current situation--a cheap book bag that was handed out as a door
prize at a conference and that now has a broken zipper and many other
broken things besides--is not working out. Thank you for the kind
suggestions.

Cheers,
Variety