[pct-l] Kcikback Campout Expedition Update

Ground Pounder groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 9 22:04:55 CDT 2011

"How's Your Trail?"  Just came back from Yosemite, went in on Thursday the
6th Snowing, stayed one night out of the six that we had reservations for
the camp site they said was for a 24' motor home was for a tent.. went out
of the park and stayed at a couple of better camps. It's was Beautiful and
cold came home to soon but that's the way it goes sometimes. Remember "Be
Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"