[pct-l] The unbearable lightness of being Scott Williamson

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 20:59:00 CDT 2011

Well, I'll just like to qualify the good JMT's vivid observation. For HIM,
the PCT and JMT were apparently biting hooky women (kinky, Reiny baby -- but
hey, go for it). And I do not doubt Scott's devotion to the PCT is indeed a
love affair ~ a grueling, mind-numbing, body-wasting, life-sucking love
affair, that is nevertheless worth it a thousand times over. (Yay Scott!).

I'll hope that JMT's categorical characterization, however, of the PCT as
being "like beautiful women," will not prove accurate for those of us who
have no need of women to be "beautiful" -- nor need for them to bite us --
nor expectation they're out to hook us. I expect some of the women who read
these boards might agree with me -- but for those of you (boys & girls) who
want the hooky, bitey woman-thang to happen to you, all the best!

Cheers,

Charles & the Boys.