[pct-l] Where to go to school if you're an avid hiker...

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Thu Oct 27 23:07:06 CDT 2011

This is for high school students wondering where to go to college, and
near college grads wondering where to go to grad school.

One of the reasons to go to school at the University of WAshington is
that it's on the quarter system.  What this means is school doesn't
start til the first of October.  That leaves prime hiking season open.
I was a student there for seven graduate years and loved every minute of
my septembers hiking when no one else was out there...

Jeffrey Olson
Martin, SD