[pct-l] I'm trying to make contact with a 2011 PCT thruhiker wearing a panama hat, shirt and tie

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Sun Sep 18 20:33:23 CDT 2011

If Dropdead Gorgeous is who you're looking for, he's a very good friend of
H.R. Huff 'n' Puff's.  I'll let Huff know; perhaps he can contact Dropdead.
Unfortunately, I deleted the original message from the person who's trying
to contact the Man with the Braided Beard.  Please post again so I can give
your contact information to Huff.

Thanks!

Moonbeam