[pct-l] "nearo" or "nero"

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:20:24 CDT 2011

Imagine folks referencing Star Trek for Nero ~~ when I was thinking about
the diminutive emperor whose life Suetonius maligned.

Definition of a Nero: A day involving only a little Roman.

Or, thinking about Nero's penchant for bad poetry:

Hiking the PCT is being immersed in the poetry of the nature. A Nero would,
of course, be the caesura.

Okay, so puns are bad.
But poems are verse.

~Charles & the gang.