[pct-l] Oregon Southbound

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Mon Apr 2 17:08:05 CDT 2012

It will really depend on what we get for the remainder of the snow year. So far it looks to be
a normal snow year but that could still change. The PCT shares part of trail 600 around Mt Hood
and that section did open up in mid to late june. However the north side of the mountain never cleared
out. As most of the trail is below the timberline you should have little or no trouble unless the
snow picks up again. Late spring snow storms are a real possibility.

Hiking Irish.