[pct-l] storing food

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Apr 11 19:41:21 CDT 2012

I had a mouse get into my food while tarp camping in some rocks in
Jawbone Canyon. I had another really big mouse (maybe a rat??) get
into my tent looking for food near Methow pass in the far north of
Washington. I shooed both away. These were the only rodents. Well,
except in 1995 I was camped at Warner Springs campground reading a
book with the bear locker open and squirrels got in there and chewed
holes in my food in broad daylight with me just sitting right there.