[pct-l] SOBO Planning

Caitlin Scott wanderingbluegirl1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 13:52:13 CDT 2012

Court,

I agree with Diane.  Start at KM with the herd then do KM southbound in the Fall.  Don't linger too much as snow storms can hit SoCal early too.

In 2004 for my thru hike I did a strange flip flop and ended up having to skip Oregon because of closures,snow, and resupply closures in Sept/October...I then headed back south to do Idlylwild to campo in early Nov. and was fine that year.

Hoping to finish this summer Mid-July to Mid August Seiad Valley to cascade Locks. See you out there?

Queen of corona