[pct-l] Transportation Information

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Apr 27 13:31:47 CDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Alexandra Robinson <xelamme at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was curious if anyone had some comprehensive information on
> Transportation from the San Diego Airport to Campo.

>From the Airport, take Bus 992 downtown. Buy a $5 day pass from the
driver, it will be good for the Light Rail too

Get off at east end of the 992 at the City College Trolley (light rail) Station

At that station, take an Orange Line Trolley towards "Gillespe Field"
Get off at the El Cajon Transit Center.

>From the El Cajon Transit Center take Bus 894 to Campo.
It only runs 3 times a day, and not on weekends

http://www.sdcommute.com/Services/Route.aspx?r=992
http://www.sdcommute.com/Services/Route.aspx?r=520
http://www.sdcommute.com/Services/Route.aspx?r=894