[pct-l] How many starting at KO

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.net
Mon Apr 30 22:01:08 CDT 2012

I talked to a couple that were already at Mojave!

AsABat
PCT Water Reports Socal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net

Carl Siechert <carlito at gmail.com> wrote:

While that page provides a good indication of how many thru-hike aspirants
registered to attend, it's not a reliable count of how many are starting at
KO. This year we had many, many thrus return to the KO from points all
along the trail, at least as far north as Agua Dulce. Most made
arrangements to get to KO and back to their pickup point through our Ride
Board.

PCTA reported that they had issued ~750 permits before the weekend. I don't
know how many more they wrote at KO, but suffice to say, the class of 2012
is huge.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:43 AM, CHUCK CHELIN <steeleye at wildblue.net>wrote:

> You can get a pretty good indication by counting the thru-hike aspirants
> here:
>
> http://adzpctko.org/2012/registered_attendees.htm
>
> Steel-Eye
>

> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Webmail dcooper <dcooper at bigsky.net
> >wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know approximately how many thru hikers will be starting at
> KO?

To unsubcribe, or change options visit: