[pct-l] Section hike from tuolumne meadows to echo lake in September

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Aug 7 23:52:53 CDT 2012

Good evening, Nina,

The flow of streams in your intended section should be modest in September;
far lower than what typical thru-hikers experience in late June.  I hiked
that section mid-June of ’07 – a low snow season – and don’t remember any
trouble.  I crossed Kerrick Creek over rocks, and I don’t remember even
getting my sneakers wet.

Enjoy your hike,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye