[pct-l] Re; Bigfoot

treerings at gmail.com treerings at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:28:31 CST 2012

Hi Michael,

Come on. Don't rain on the Sasquatch parade. Seriously, Sasquatch and
similar myths represent our need for the unknown and the dangerous. Our
entire history has been one of beating unknown and dangerous nature back
and controlling it. Now that we've pretty much won the battle (or have
we??) we need something else in its place. Sasquatch works perfectly.

I think they hide in their caves, lonely and afraid. They really want to
come down and play with hikers, but they're too shy. If you ever run into a
Sasquatch, tell them you get frightened too, and you might get a big
Sasquatch hug.