[pct-l] Concerning Bigfoot

treerings at gmail.com treerings at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:34:02 CST 2012

In the past bigfoot populations used to be larger, and many of them pushed
into the fringes of suburbia. There are many documented cases of bigfoots
(bigfeet?) breaking into Ford vans to thwart would-be ne'er-do-wells hot on
their trail. Unfortunately, habitat degradation has reduced their
populations in the last few decades and climate change is causing their
geographic range to retract upslope into the high Sierras right on the PCT.

--
"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy." -Spike
Milligan