[pct-l] SOCKS

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 10:28:36 CST 2012

Oh, and just to weigh in on the pants issue: I wore long pants until
Ashland, then I switched to Brooks running shorts. I would never go back.
My legs feel so restricted in pants now. I think I said "Ohmigod I love
shorts!!" five times a day for the next week after I got them. I don't care
about the dirt, you get so dirty either way. I still have the shorts, too.
Plus, you worked hard for those legs. Show them off. :)

I also wore dirty girls.

Seahorse