[pct-l] Hiker's Rash

Charles Williams charlesnolie at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 20:13:29 CST 2012

Todd,
I had the same problem on both my longer trips.  Someone (a runner) suggested I use a runner's product called Body Glide.  It's has a deoderant style applicator.  I haven't tried it yet, but I will next time I get on the trail.

Anybody have experience with this product, how long it lasts, how many re-applications a day, and most importantly...does it work?

Charles