[pct-l] Wilderness Press Books and YOGI

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:36:49 CST 2012

It's not just the law. More importantly, the hope for some compensation for
the considerable expense incurred and time invested is one reason that many
authors, publishers, and other artists are driven to create the material in
the first place. Why would Yogi (or Wilderness Press or Eric or any other
creator) spend thousands of hours and thousands of dollars just to create a
book that you can share with your buds? Yogi, Eric, WP authors, et al are
nobody's corporate stooges.