[pct-l] Which section of PCT would be a right choice for 10 days trekking with 13 old child?

rob gratz hikergratz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:20:49 CST 2012

the stretch from castle crags to seiad valley is a good one. not as
many people as the john muir trail. amtrack  goes to dunsmuir and a
bus goes from seid valley to yreka where you can catch greyhound.etna
around the halfway point is a good resupply spot. you will have to
hitch a ride,but as someone who has hitched out to resupply points
with a child or two you wont have any problems getting a ride.they
work better than girls.