[pct-l] Coffee and food

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jan 9 22:34:04 CST 2012

I'm not sure how high altitude and thus lower boiling temps will affect
brewing coffee. General recommendation seems to be temp just below boiling
point of water at sea level so the higher you get the more likely you are
to have inadequate brewing if you value really good fresh brewed coffee.

My solution is to take Starbucks' Via Instant Coffee.  I trade some quality
for the convenience.

You choice.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.