[pct-l] Postholer PCT-L -Forum

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:32:02 CST 2012

JJ,

It wasn't my intent to fear-monger, although I am aware that I can come off
that way.  I'm not very good at expressing my intent accurately.  I've
thought for many years that I'm terrible at it.  I only had a concern that
disagreements, especially strong disagreements, could also result in
deletions of journals.  Even though it's free, I still don't want my
efforts to go for naught, especially once I already have
friends/family/hikers following my journals.  Fortunately Scott clarified
his position to the group, and also to myself, and I am now comfortable
once again with writing my PCT journals on his site.