[pct-l] New topic....back to hiking basics............

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Thu Jan 12 17:58:58 CST 2012

I'm surprised by the self-victimization on this list. Scott has harmed very few of the people on this list and has helped many.

It is unseemly to have so very many unbalanced responses, especially from someone wanting to keep the list focused.

Driven away? Who was that thin-skinned? Self righteousness isn't very attractive

Jim Keener ( J J )