[pct-l] Hike My Hike, Dance My Dance

nat at wildernessdancer.com nat at wildernessdancer.com
Thu Jan 19 07:59:28 CST 2012

Greetings All!

I am prepping for my thru hike of the PCT this season, and I want to
invite you to  check out the dance project I will be working on during
the hike.

Hike My Hike, Dance My Dance is a video dance project that takes a
video documentary of my PCT hike one step further... I am going to
dance the PCT.

During the hike, I will create a series of solo dance pieces in some
of the amazing places I walk to.  The resulting video will be a
combination of a documentary of the hike, the process creating the
dances, and the finished pieces.

Follow the link below to learn more about the  project, and see the
fun rewards you will get as a backer and participant.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1207445797/hike-my-hike-dance-my-dance

You can read more about me, and view some of my previous work and
adventure stories here:

http://wildernessdancer.com/hike-my-hike-dance-my-dance/

You can also subscribe to my blog to receive updates on how the
journey and the project are progressing.

Thanks for checking out my project,

The wilderness and the dance await!

Natalie