[pct-l] Mountain House #10 tins - breaking them up into zip locks?

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:15:12 CST 2012

Ruffwork -

I've never done that with Mountain House, but I've done a similar thing
with Jerky and Gatorade powder.  It was a terrible idea in both instances.
 The jerky was too tough to bite, and the Gatorade powder was . . . gross.
 It expanded and got all chunky.

My recommendation would be to assume the one-week expiration is accurate.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com