[pct-l] June start

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:26:51 CST 2012

It'll help if you're a very fast walker.  Fast like 20 miles by lunch.  You
can switch up your hiking/sleeping hours, but I'm not crazy about that.
 Catching up with the herd is going to be difficult unless you're an
experienced long distance hiker and in great hiking shape.  Fortunately you
have a few months to get there.