[pct-l] Northern CA Oregon section

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Tue Jan 24 13:14:03 CST 2012

If you wanted to be even closer to your eventual destination in California,
you could go from Castella/Castle Crags at I5 in California up to either
Seiad Valley (157 miles) or to Ashland (214 miles). If you wanted to land
closer to your 180 mile goal there are road access points in between Seiad
and Ashland. That would take you through Castle Crags, the Trinity Alps
wilderness and lots of nice scenery north of there.