[pct-l] Need planning advice

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:56:39 CDT 2012

I second the recommendation to get yogi's handbook.  What it excels at is
showing you how to plan a PCT thru hike.

Most of the information that would be over whelming to dig out yourself is
in there.

It may seem a bit expensive - I think - $45 but trust me if you are feeling
overwhelmed with the planning -- this is the book for you.
It will get you started and answer 98% of the questions that are bouncing
around in your mind.

Day-Late (AT 2007, PCT 2009, CDT 2013 with luck)