[pct-l] Brand new 2012 Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 3 for SALE

dnlcyclone at aol.com dnlcyclone at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 18:25:15 CDT 2012

Hey all,

My name is David Liechty (my wife and daughter were part of the 2011 partial class last year:The 3 Bears, www.backcountryfamilyblogspot.com, http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/travel/133701993.html?refer=y), and I have a brand new 2012 updated Copper Spur UL3 Tent from Big Agnes for sale.  I haven't even set this one up in the living room (poles are still in the plastic), and we decided to bump up to the Copper Spur UL4.  I'm putting this up on the bulletin board where I work at Midwest Mountaineering, but I figure I'd post it here first.  My offer is brand new tent, with a footprint that isn't new, but in excellent shape from our 2011 trip for $350 plus shipping.  The tent retails for $500, the footprint for $70, plus tax would be about $615-$630.  If there are any takers, let me know, but I'd like to get this shipped by the 31st before we move up to Grand Marais, MN.  If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email; PayPal only.

David Liechty