[pct-l] Shoes?

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:11:34 CDT 2012

I just hiked the 500 miles of the Camino de Santiago in Northern Spain in
Kayland boots 1/2 size larger than the shoes I normally wear, but found
that even a half size larger was not quite large enough.  I got a blister
on one toe and, for the last half of the journey, switched off between the
boots and some good  sandals every so often. So now I've ordered a full
size larger before I get started on the PCT. (Had to order from
Canada--Kayland no longer distributes in the US)  The boots were still fine
after 500 miles on the Camino, but that's only 20% the length of the PCT,
plus most of the Camino is much smoother and flatter than the PCT.

--
Ron Graybill
(909) 910-9339 (mobile--txt messages ok)