[pct-l] PCT Hiker Register

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue Jul 31 16:44:54 CDT 2012

Scans of trail registers are going to pose very little threat in the
way of privacy issues.

1)The text in scans is not going to be searchable, and in all reality
you probably couldn't OCR them

2)Trail names provide a high degree of anonymity

3)Even if you don't have an email account you already have a pretty
big electronic footprint on the internet and worrying about trail
register scans is being penny wise and pound foolish. Have a look at
https://safeshepherd.com/

All IMHO of course