[pct-l] Pct hike summer 2013

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 19:43:28 CDT 2012

lol...somebody probably does have a pct workout plan...My idea of a pct workout is getting out every weekend peaking san jacinto, san gorgonio, san antonio, baden powell, finding the toughest trails to beat my feet on, and I plan on doing some desert hiking as weather permits.  I can do 20 miles in a day on easy terrain but i think its going to take some endurance training and a strict regiment to be able to do it day in day out.
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!
A man's interest in a single bluebird is worth more than a complete but dry list of the fauna and flora of a town.