[pct-l] New Plan

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 01:02:30 CDT 2012

I suppose 3 days isn't that long, but are you sure a weak hiker can hit the ground running to do 40-60 of moderate difficulty?

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!