[pct-l] CHEESE

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 19:58:39 CST 2012

They could not eat it because they could not SMELL it.  It is apparently sealed to not let smells out as it comes. If I were to remove the cheese from its plastic packaging and put it in the same spot or even in a zip-lock bag they would get it. If I were to remove it from it's packaging and put it in an OP Sac they could not smell it. I will continue the experiment that way.

MendoRider-Hiker