[pct-l] Wilderness permit for Sections A & B, revised

Seth Jacobs jacobs.sethf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:26:46 CST 2012

Just after I posted to the list I got this follow-up from the gal who
issued me my permit:

"Since I wrote your permit and sent to you in pdf (encrypted) form, I have
been instructed to refer any and all Visitor Permit requests directly to
the districts.  So, please contact Maureen Anderson at the Descanso Ranger
District Office.  Her email address is manderson06 at fs.fed.us  and the phone
number there is 619-445-6235.  I have also copied her on this message, so
please contact her for a new, *correct* permit and anything else you might
need."

Seth