[pct-l] alternative to bread?

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Tue Mar 13 19:14:33 CDT 2012

Have you tried smashing the bread to flatten it? I discovered that trick
after some of my bread got smashed in my backpack. It still tastes the same
and has the same calories.

Recently we have tried the pocket breads found in all the groceries these
days. They work well, but I haven't compared the nutritional information. We
shipped a couple packages of pocket bread to remote re-supply locations.
They survived that test. One box got lost and was returned to us much later.
That package of bread was seriously moldy!

Ken