[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 51, Issue 17

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Mar 14 20:55:10 CDT 2012

2012/3/14 Yoshihiro Murakami <completewalker at gmail.com>:
>  It is a default value of the Gmail settings.
> Gmail automatically copy previous sentences, and it also automatically
> hide the copied sentences when it was received from other person.

First of all, not everyone is using Gmail

Second, even if you ARE using gmail, it is easy to expand the message
and delete the useless text. For example, I am using Gmail right now,
and I deleted the stuff from your post that didn't apply to this
reply.

Third, it is polite to do so. HYOH but be polite.