[pct-l] Camera

James Vesely JVesely at edmsupply.com
Mon Mar 26 15:28:26 CDT 2012

Take a look at the A1200 Canon, optical viewfinder, two double AA's,
long battery life.
The A1300 is coming out in May.

Jim

------------

Hello  Everybody,

     I wanted to ask for advice about what camera I should carry with me
on
my attempted thru-hike. I am not a photographer, so I don't need high
tech
gadgets, just something that will give me good pictures and maybe be
able
to record videos. I am looking at two cameras; Canon Sureshot  or the
Nikon
Quickpix. I'm not sure what model to get, there are several each has, or
how to keep them charged on trail, do i need multiple batteries, do I
need
several memory cards, etc. Any help and advice would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks,  Mark
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: