[pct-l] Ride to Kennedy meadows June 2nd?

Eric Munsing eric.munsing at gmail.com
Sat May 12 22:19:27 CDT 2012

Hi all!  My girlfriend will be joining me for the Sierran section of my thru-hike, and is hoping to meet up with me at Kennedy Meadows when I arrive, around Saturday June 2nd.

What options are there for getting to Kennedy Meadows?  My girlfriend will be coming from San Francisco, but would be happy to fly into an LA-area airport If that can link up with a public transit option, ride angel, or combination of the above.

If you know of anyone we should talk to about rides, send me an email or voicemail- I'd appreciate it!

Eric Munsing
Northbound, near mile 295
+1 781 492 0614

Sent on the go... With typos.