[pct-l] Leki customer service -- great

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue May 15 22:06:22 CDT 2012

Last week I contacted Leki about purchasing a replacement lower section for
one of my trekking poles which I bent when I stumbled climbing over a bunch
of blowdowns in the Kalmiopsis Wilderness. Leki responded that they would
send me a new lower section under warranty. After 12 years -- amazing!

Then when they no longer had the same color; they sent me a pair of
replacement sections so my poles will match. Received the new lower
sections today.

I'm a happy trekker!

--
Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.