[pct-l] (no subject)

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Sat May 26 23:20:56 CDT 2012

new subscribers are moderated until they make at least one PCT related
post to the list, to prevent spammers

My apologies for delaying the approval of this post too late for it to be useful

the problem was that it had no subject, and came in the middle of a
bunch of other "no subject spam" messages.

Mia Culpa