[pct-l] Bakersfield to Tehachapi

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed May 30 15:40:59 CDT 2012

There are several motels one block from the train station. Exit the main
door of the station, cross the street and go straight for one block. Turn
left. There are 2 motels there; one immediately across the street on your ,
the other straight ahead about a block, on your left.

The Orange Belt Stage serves Mojave and Tehachapi directly from the Amtrak
and Greyhound stations in Bakersfield. See
http://www.orangebelt.com/schedules_fares.php
Or call 1-800-266-7433

Gas canisters at 10 pm? Not likely. Get one before boarding the train.