[pct-l] Burning TP

Don Amundson amrowinc at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:04:03 CDT 2012

Well, if all else fails at least don't burn/bury your toilet paper where it's specifically prohibited which is the case in most of the Sierras.  I would suggest finding a method to go paperless or an efficient system of paper use. Before going paperless I used single 1/4 sheets of blue shop towels and simply put the used sheet in an op-sak to be dumped when I could dispose of the rest of my trash.  The most I've gone between resupplies/trash dump facilities is 10 days.  My accumulated trash easily fit in a quart size bag.  It's not a huge burden.